Sell the way your customer buys
Watch the Webinar
Guest Speaker: Stefano Gasbarrino (Teal Lead - HubSpot)
In this webinar we discussed how the modern buyer has changed the way sellers sell and what sales professionals need to be doing now to maintain and grow their sales numbers.
Attract | Engage | Commit | Measure
Attract the right Leads
Engage Leads Better
Commit to Close
Earn More Commission
Who is this training for?
- Office Equipment
- Information Technology
- Higher Education
3 Types of Car Buyers
While there are many different personality types of customers we have been able to narrow down automotive buyers into three categories:
- Emotional or Impulsive
This training teaches automotive sales professionals how to:
- Attract the right buyer for each vehicle type.
- Create Content to support the buyer's journey
- Engage with them to identify where they are in the buyers journey and their needs.
- To get them to Commit or close the deal.
- Measure and build community around you existing customers and drive more sales through referrals.
Sell on Trust and Value not Fear
There is a major gap in the insurance industry. That gap is between how agents reach out to prospective customers and how prospective customer wants to be connected with, educated and sold insurance.
Two main challenges we address in our training
1) The Sales Approach
2) The Unique Value Proposition an Agent
In our training we teach agents how:
- Use social media and other digital mediums to educate, build trust and Attract prospective clients.
- Draft a series of questions to Engage with prospects to identify needs based on where they are in their journey.
- To get prospects to Commit and close the deal.
- Nurture existing clients and grow their portfolios as their family and needs.
Shifting from Speeds & Feeds to Value
The office equipment, furniture and supplies space is highly competitive and very commoditised.
For the customer it's great because there is the power of choice, however, for the vendor (seller) it's extremely difficult as customers group everything and everyone together.
All chairs and printers are the same, right?...Wrong
So, how can companies correct this?
- Their marketing teams must do a better job of selling VALUE and not features and specs
- Their sales professionals must engage, communicate and compete on value and not features, speeds and feeds.
- Blending Inbound and Outbound sales strategy between sales and marketing.
Read More About: What is Inbound Sales Here.
Using ABM to Grow Your Enterprise Accounts
Tech base sales can be a very complex, competitive and challenge.
Based on the offering, most tech firms have a target audience composed of medium, large and enterprises organisations with very particular needs.
The sales approach has to be two things consultative and very value centric, however, in many instances it's normally focused on one thing...price.
In out training we teach sales consultants, to lead the conversation with value and how to remove price from the conversation.
We also show marketers how they can use an Account Based Marketing approach to support the sales team in their lead generation efforts.
Read More about: Inbound and Account Based Marketing Here
Never SELL a Program or Course Again
This training will teach students to do three main things:
- Connecting with parents and students at different stages of the enrolment journey.
- Staying top of mind.
- Converting leads to enrolled students.
Customer Profile & Personas
Buyer's Journey (Mapping)
Attract | Engage | Commit | Measure Philosophy
Developing Call & Email Scripts
Identifying Customer Needs (Applying the Goals, Plans, Challenges, Timeline Model)
Core Closing Strategies
Understanding the Complex Sale
In this first engagement with your leadership team, we discuss your goals, challenges, plans and your vision of a way forward.
We conduct a sales readiness assessment that measures four things; Skills, Techniques, Leadership and Technology. This will help's us identify addition gaps not discussed in our first meeting.
The delivery of programme that's tailored to your sales force varies between online and onpremise. All sessions are mixer with role plays of actual sales scenarios, teaching on specific techniques and an evaluation.
Measure the progress of the team based on the KPI's set. Support management in creating change. Handover ownership to the managers.
Prospecting Tips & Techniques
Increase Sales Training ROI with HubSpot
- Build your post-training KPI's into HubSpot
- Manage team productivity
- Increase forecast accuracy